Keyword research is an essential part of any PCC, SEO, or content marketing related campaign.
Just note that if you use correct keyword suggestion tools, they provide you the hidden gems that will help you to serve the right audience with the right content at the right platform.
It means more web traffic, more customers, and more income.
1. SEO Chat Suggestion Keyword FinderSEO chat suggestion keyword finder is simple of use and free of cost. It offers a lot of keyword suggestions that you may have overlooked. The most impressive part of this tool is that its three-level approach. If you want a basic outcome, level 1 search will do the job for you. However, if you need deeper insights, level 2 and level 3 search is good to start.
2. WordStream Free Keyword ToolWordStream’s Free Keyword Tools for PPC and SEO are an integrated suite of the best keyword tools for website performance.
These powerful tools give search marketers excellent keyword suggestions, keyword analysis, negative keyword discovery, keyword grouping, and long-tail keyword research.
You just need to enter the keyword, and they will supply you a list of keywords.
3. Keyword InKeyword In tool helps you to find new phrases to optimize your site for SEO.
You can even combine words to generate excellent domain names.
It begins with a long-tail keyword, and from there, it mashes everything together and takes only a couple of seconds to offer you a long list of important keywords.
4. Wordtracker ScoutWhile launching a new website, it natural to wonder what steps your competitors are taking to reach on the top of search engines.
Using Wordtracker Scout available as Google Chrome extension will help you to do that.
It draws keyword data from the extensive database of search terms and delivers high-performing keywords in your niche.
This handy plug-in also analyses your competitors’ site for the keywords.
It means that it helps you get a better understanding of your customers and market.
After installing the extension, just pick a web page that your target audience likes and hit ‘W‘ button to unveil the best keywords with the click of a mouse to set your website apart from the competition.
5. IMforSMB Bulk Keyword GeneratorIMforSMB Bulk Keyword Generator is free keyword research tool that focuses mainly on industries like flooring, electrician, removalist, landscaping, cleaning, locksmiths, painters, interior designers plumbers.
It means that it’s best for local service agencies.
You just need to enter the business type, service type, business service location and hit ‘generate keyword button’ to get the results.
6. Google AdWords Keyword PlannerGoogle AdWords Keyword Planner is an awesome keyword research tool built into Adword interface that blends the two former tools, i.e. AdWords Traffic Estimator and Google Keyword Tool.
It’s an excellent tool when starting a new site as it can help you produce more content. Just enter the keywords in the 'search box,' and from there you will get tons of ideas for site optimization.
7. Google CorrelateGoogle correlate tool is the same as Google Trends but in reverse.
It means here you enter the data and get back the list of queries that follow the same pattern.
This information helps you to grow your keyword list mainly long tails. Just enter the primary keyword, and this tool does all the work for you.